- Results of citywide Call for Projects and general community Outreach from November 2011 thru March 2012
- Results of polling efforts and processes utilized in other communities undertaking similar efforts per PDNG and DMD Contract - Ric Horrow, Horrow Sports Ventures
- Staff analysis of community priorities
- Preliminary financial recommendations based on bond capacity and debt service limitations
- General direction from City Council on next steps to call for the election in November 2012.
Tuesday, April 17, 2012
Special City Council Meeting This Wednesday
Representative Susie Byrd encourages her constituents and the general public to attend a special City Council meeting that will address the proposed Quality of Life Bond that is to be placed on a ballot on November 2012. The public's concerns and recommendations are important in finalizing the specifics of the bond initiative. The meeting will take place at City Hall, Two Civic Center Plaza, Council Chambers, 2nd floor on Wednesday, April 18 at 1 p.m. (Directions to City Hall)
The agenda and topics to be discussed by the City Council are as follows:
Presentation, discussion and action on the proposed 2012 Quality of Life Bond election for November 2012:
Event: SPECIAL MEETING OF THE CITY COUNCIL OF THE CITY OF EL PASO
Location: CITY HALL, TWO CIVIC CENTER PLAZA, COUNCIL CHAMBERS, 2ND FLOOR
Date: WEDNESDAY, APRIL 18, 2012
Time: 1:00 P.M.
The meeting will be streamed online and will be made available for viewing on the city's website and on Time Warner Cable Channel 15.